Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Thank You Story #1

This is the very first Thank You Story I've received so far. It perfectly captures the essence of a Thank You Story. Thank you so much, Alicia!

Dear Carmel,

You took an awkward 6th grade girl who loved to make Barbie clothing, and inspired a seamstress. Sewing lessons at your house on Friday nights gave me the chance to learn the art of sewing, but it was also my place to be happy during the terrible middle school years.

You were my teacher, my friend and my confidant and I thank you for that. I have followed in your footsteps and as I teach others to sew, I feel the joy in my heart.

With love and admiration,

Alicia Pucci
Owner, Sew-it-All
www.sew-it-all.com

This letter will be included in the upcoming collection of Thank You Stories titled I Never Got to Thank You. If you have a Thank You Story you'd like to contribute to the collection, please email it to me at billburnsthanks@yahoo.com
Blessings,
BILL

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated, and will not appear until the author has approved them. Thank you!